Ladies and gentlemen, what is love?
- Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn.
- Love is in the air.
- Love is a product of neuro-chemical reactions.
- Love is louder.
- Love is irrational, natural, and very important.
- Love is a drug.
- Love is like quicksilver in the hand.
- Love is friendship set on fire.
- Love is everything it's cracked up to be.
- Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- Love is here.
- Love is sorely missing in a lot of lives.
- Love is not numerical.
- Love is.
Wow. That list was incredibly short, and full of love. Lovely! I love this randomness I go through, but sadly I must be less random from here on in, as the Curryland government has put a tax on randomness. I am poor. And loving. So I'd love to be random, but the government's love of money is, erm, ridiculous.
So what is happiness?
- Happiness is a state of well-being, characterised by emotions.
- Happiness is a rare commodity.
- Happiness is a product of neuro-chemical reactions.
- Happiness is something everyone wants to have.
- Happiness is a state of non-contradictory joy.
- Happiness is not numerical.
- Happiness is a drug.
- Happiness is a warm gun.
- Happiness is having no essays due for three weeks.
- Happiness is fine, but it's momentary.
- Happiness is all the little things that make life awesome.
- Happiness is here.
- Happiness is catching a firefly, and setting him free.
- Happiness is irrational, natural, and very important.
- Happiness is.
I am happy too! Happier than I've been in a long time, for I've had four epic nights out of four and those four nights have been all in a row. Four happy nights! I'd love to keep being happy, but again, the Curryland government has put a tax on the amount of exclamation marks I use. So I can't use any more in this post.
So what is comfort?
- Comfort is overrated.
- Comfort is one of those words we all like.
- Comfort is the death knell of academia.
- Comfort is rarely rewarded.
- Comfort is a product of neuro-chemical reactions.
- Comfort is priceless.
- Comfort is always there.
- Comfort is knowing nothing.
- Comfort is the enemy of greatness.
- Comfort is here.
- Comfort is a drug.
- Comfort is not numerical.
- Comfort is a warm couch on a frosty morning.
- Comfort is.
One more, I think, and then I'm gonna scoot. For now.
So what is π?
- π is 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286208998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725359408128481117450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428810975665933446128475648233786783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213393607260249141273724587006606315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360011330530548820466521384146951941511609433057270365759591953092186117381932611793105118548074462379962749567351885752724891227938183011949129833673362440656643086021394946395224737190702179860943702770539217176293176752384674818467669405132000568127145263560827785771342757789609173637178721468440901224953430146549585371050792279689258923542019956112129021960864034418159813629774771309960518707211349999998372978049951...
I shall return.