June 18, 2013

There's a chill in the air.

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE #180
"Bam."

It's that time of year again. A slitghtly serious post to finish the ninth series off, and to preview the tenth.

Before we do, we interrupt this program to present the contents of my backpack:
  • little tub of jelly babies
  • torch
  • UV torch
  • spare batteries
  • empty containers
  • pencilcase
  • iPod
  • deodorant
  • tablet
  • 3DS
  • DS
  • two DS game cases
  • five or six charger cables
  • sunglasses
  • painkillers
  • small first aid kit
  • toolbox
  • tablet
  • novel-of-the-week
  • two USB sticks
  • water bottle
  • hoodie
  • GPS receiver
  • poncho
  • wristwatch
  • necklace-in-the-making
  • calculators
  • knickknacks
  • mX (if I've recently been to the city)
  • wristwatch
That's not a backpack. That's a friggan purse.

But anyway. A recap of the semester, in dot point form.

  • LE BAM. Best summer EVAR.
  • Bring on the final year project!
  • Centrelink sucks balls. But I am kinda forced on it.
  • Ooh, sweet final year project!
  • I've discovered treasure hunting. And I'm a junkie.
  • Blue hair!
  • Moar T-shirts. Moar and moar and moar.
  • Bring on the final year project.
  • Passing my subject six weeks early!
  • Jumped in headfirst again.
  • Jumped out again. Oh well.
  • Doctor Who, Doctor Whooooooo, HEY! The T.A.R.D.I.S...
  • Final year project is grinding on me...
  • More time off! Let's see some comedies!
  • Hey, I just hundred-percented another game!
  • OK, final-year project is annoying.
  • Jumped in headfirst again. This time I ain't jumping out for anyone.
  • It's winter time! My exams went well. End of the season.
A word from my sponsors:

bleek.

Thank you.

But still. I am having a great time and my blog has not been updated nearly as much as it should. I am saying this yet again but I'm not sure if I'll keep up my red-hot pace in season 10. The final season from the House Of Leaves. Tune your RSS feed readers my way in late July/early August, as per normal protocol, or else I shall be forced to pour ketchup all over you and call you Lawrence. I just ordered a lifetime's supply of ketchup too, so don't think I'm not serious. Let's begin again soon!

come again.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.