THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE #180
It's that time of year again. A slitghtly serious post to finish the ninth series off, and to preview the tenth.
Before we do, we interrupt this program to present the contents of my backpack:
- little tub of jelly babies
- UV torch
- spare batteries
- empty containers
- two DS game cases
- five or six charger cables
- small first aid kit
- two USB sticks
- water bottle
- GPS receiver
- mX (if I've recently been to the city)
That's not a backpack. That's a friggan purse.
But anyway. A recap of the semester, in dot point form.
- LE BAM. Best summer EVAR.
- Bring on the final year project!
- Centrelink sucks balls. But I am kinda forced on it.
- Ooh, sweet final year project!
- I've discovered treasure hunting. And I'm a junkie.
- Blue hair!
- Moar T-shirts. Moar and moar and moar.
- Bring on the final year project.
- Passing my subject six weeks early!
- Jumped in headfirst again.
- Jumped out again. Oh well.
- Doctor Who, Doctor Whooooooo, HEY! The T.A.R.D.I.S...
- Final year project is grinding on me...
- More time off! Let's see some comedies!
- Hey, I just hundred-percented another game!
- OK, final-year project is annoying.
- Jumped in headfirst again. This time I ain't jumping out for anyone.
- It's winter time! My exams went well. End of the season.
A word from my sponsors:
But still. I am having a great time and my blog has not been updated nearly as much as it should. I am saying this yet again but I'm not sure if I'll keep up my red-hot pace in season 10. The final season from the House Of Leaves. Tune your RSS feed readers my way in late July/early August, as per normal protocol, or else I shall be forced to pour ketchup all over you and call you Lawrence. I just ordered a lifetime's supply of ketchup too, so don't think I'm not serious. Let's begin again soon!