July 28, 2013

Pancakes and underpants

EPISODE 181: THIS IS NOT A GAME OF THRONES BUT A GAME OF PHONES!

flarp. I'm back.

This will be Season 10 and y'all know me by now so I'll just give you the vital details just in case y'all don't know me.
  • I am CJ.
  • I am 6'3".
  • I have blue eyes and brown hair. (Now.)
  • I saw about a hundred and fifty aeroplanes today.
  • I have a very idiosyncratic vocabulary.
  • I love Disclosure.
  • I am an adventurous sod.
  • At the end of this year I will have two pieces of paper.
  • My feet hurt.
As of today, this blog has been running for 1,603 days. Now isn't that interesting?

I am running very fast along this blog because I wish to complete it by midnight tonight so that the above fact is correct.

aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroplane I kinda lost count and interest after 50 but I think I got to 150ish aeroplanes

I hate winter.

tiredness and ShockOne are currently competing against each other for my attention and mental state but I shall prevail and SLEEP. because SLEEP gives you strength. so does soy, but that's a different story altogether.

This was only supposed to be an introduction to me and my insanity, but I've rambled on a bit longer than expected. Hope you don't mind. Y'know... because you're reading this and all. And... I'm probably reading it too.

And now for a CJ joke, courtesy of the CJ Joke Appreciation Society. Gellibrand Hill is near the airport here. I guess they called it Gellibrand Hill because of all the aeroplanes.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.