October 15, 2010

Too much too fast!

(rated M for Mature content: contains wet weather)

Last time on the CJ Curry Experience, we all talked about a fireside favourite, visited the Neverhood and the land of Zonk, and played with our money before eating it.

And coming up today: we insert a DVD into a CD drive, chat with the inventor of the round hole, and suck on a cough drop.

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE 76: WHAT?

For best results, this experience should be listened to with the music of your choosing. Not for any particular reason - just because music deserves to be played. (I can haz house music pls?)

(defun awesomeness(a b c) (+ a b c))
This looks really simple, but it shows the awesomeness of this blog. Especially when a = π, b = ø and c = e.

Today is wet and rusting. I mean, hell. Look outside! Wet! Rusting! And beer! We all love beer! Except me. I apologise to he who calls himself Saxx, but no. Beer is not my beer. Spirits are my beer and beer is my chinotto.

Oh yeah, and there was no sleep for the wicked last night either.

Let's all talk about refrigerators! They are white, much like Macintoshes. They are computers, much like ENIAC. It was an acronym, much like QANTAS. It's an airline, much like United. It's a word, much like joy. It's a concept, much like cheese biscuits. They are delicious delights, much like pie. And it all comes back to televisions.

It's coming back to you, isn't it? The feeling of regret you first had when you saw this blog? The acid jazz, balloons and felt-tip pens running through your mind must have been excruciating. But I broke you in, not 75 episodes ago, by telling you I can eat a Pounder burger. I don't think I can do that any more. Wait, actually, yes I can.

What is my suggestion for a long life? "See no evil. Hear no evil. Eat no evil."
What is my favourite character? The letter X.
Where was the cheezors today? In your underpants.

how does it feel
to treat me like you do

what do you feel
when you let go of the wheel

how does it feel
to wake up and smell the wind

Alright, that's enough of my music collection. Except for Swag. Fuck you, Axis, for addicting me. Also fuck you to Deejah for addicting me to Supermassive Black Hole some years ago.

So, what's outside my window now?
Rain.
Rain.
Rainy.
Rain.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.*

I believe it's time.

*with apologies to Mason Williams

Next time on the CJ Curry Experience, we teach you that WD40 is a lubricant, comprehensively review every single word on every single page of House Of Leaves, and take a camera around with us at all times.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.