June 6, 2011

Pages and pages and pages...

the 98th experience has begun...

CJ CURRY S05 E18: A LOOK BACK WITHOUT ERNEST

It's nearly hundredth post time. I never thought I'd even reach ten posts, let alone thirty-seven, let alone forty-two, let alone sixty-nine, let alone seventy-one, let alone ninety-seven, let alone ninety-eight, let alone a hundred. So I'm looking back at my previous posts and commenting on them:
  1. I'm still a maths student.
  2. People deserved to know a lot about me. But then again, they didn't want to. Either way, loyal readers (if they exist) got the info they didn't need.
  3. I don't really live with a bunch of people any more - just two - but I still like the word 'bunch'.
  4. Java rules. C++ drools.
  5. I (obviously) got my capslock key back.
  6. Psytrance is cool. Your argument is invalid.
  7. I met my tall, dark stranger. Turns out s/he wasn't gay.
  8. Apparently, it's still raining. I like rain.
  9. This was probably my best story ever. And it was based almost entirely off a game. What does that say about me?
  10. Yolk's on you.
  11. Enough of your pancakes. Enough.
  12. I'm planning another survey soon. Hopefully other people will take part.
  13. Welcome to winter. Again.
  14. ...yeah, that mindfuck hasn't been proven to work. But it was worth a shot.
  15. Arbitrary. I still like that word.
  16. I'm still yet to try polyphasic sleep. Thanks to my schedule, it'll probably never happen. Not unless I decide to go part-time, and even then...
  17. I'm over bicycles. I prefer aeroplanes.
  18. 1 is prime, 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, I am prime.
  19. Music is what feelings sound like.
  20. First Zombie Shuffle was followed closely by my second Zombie Shuffle. Still waiting on the third.
  21. Very little has changed. Except my age. I'm not a thousand and one. I'm a hundred and ten.
  22. My playlist has expanded by seven songs. I may not post them. You may not care.
  23. I still like fucking with people's minds.
  24. I'm seeing fewer and fewer 21sts, since I passed mine.
  25. I still like trolling YouTube. Haven't been doing it much lately though.
  26. Super happy fun time.
  27. Man, I must have been LOOPY back then.
  28. I retconned the "making-of". Then again, I retcon most of my life.
  29. A better way to blog.
  30. Food is always good.
  31. iStillHate 2.0
  32. Backspace keys are pretty damned important.
  33. My first post as a mentor. Win.
  34. I need to join the Dead Poets' Society.
  35. SYNÆSTHESIA
  36. "Don't break" nearly took off. Shame it didn't.
  37. I'll leave this one alone.
  38. In verses <3
  39. Heat and humidity kinda didn't come this summer.
  40. If I thought I was in over my head in October 2009, I had another thing coming.
  41. "Curry Sanfrancisco"? Jeez, CJ, you're TERRIBLE at satire.
  42. "Season 3 will be intermittent or cut short". Season 5 has been worse.
  43. Oh yeah, that interview. I failed it.
  44. I can just as easily go through a random list of my favourite tunes and see 20 different ones pop up.
  45. I also believe in "get cape, wear cape, fly".
  46. Music is win.
  47. This was before "Your Love" by The Aston Shuffle was released. Plagiarists!
  48. Snowed under right now.
  49. It's still time for milking.
  50. Those three things still shake me. Good luck finding them.
  51. Well done Joan for winning the last Curry Sanfrancisco competition.
  52. I still maintain Beethoven should still be alive.
  53. Oh god, don't get me started on censorship in Australia. Draconian much?
  54. I ate that chocolate pie.
  55. My project is still on indefinite hiatus, but it still exists. I've got about a hundred unfinished projects.
  56. Good to see I have you a genesis story.
  57. I memetically sealed my blog after that incident.
  58. I need to do another Engrish post.
  59. I'll tackle Ruby and maybe Haskell. They sound fun. And I'm still non-plussed.
  60. It was so much fun writing that post. You have no idea.
  61. People thought that Season 3 was a metaphor for how I was feeling trapped within the college. Nothing could be further from the truth.
  62. I'm wearing noticeably more colour lately.
  63. I haven't put many signs up. This year it's just been "USE YOUR CJ" - in-joke - the Free Speech Flag saying "colourless green ideas sleep furiously", and my drawing saying "fortune favours the persnickety".
  64. Only XIII paragraphs? I'm slipping.
  65. I was a busy busy boy back then.
  66. I got my post! And I've kept it until now. So far so good!
  67. I still sleep restlessly.
  68. Barbara Streisand is still hot stuff.
  69. I'm not touching this one either.
  70. Topic 2 is still relevant. I didn't have a 21st. I was ultra ultra busy being run off my feet.
  71. Waiting on Mario Kart 3D to come out.
  72. I like the word "also".
  73. Idealistic much?
  74. Oh god that video was the best thing I ever created.
  75. I have weird music obsessions. Mark Ronson <3
  76. How do you feel / about being lonely, said one to the other.
  77. Grungy house is still the bane of my existence.
  78. Don't think I'll be wearing a bag on my head much.
  79. Still love Pistolwhip.
  80. "Use your CJ" - Amy Lee
  81. Clearly the start of a paradigm shift.
  82. Clearly I liked Timebomb at that point.
  83. Double words!
  84. I like aeroplanes too much.
  85. I'm still about half-ruled by those things. I should do another one of those posts.
  86. Someone remarked that the paradigm shift was a sign that my blogs were becoming negative - that is, that my state of mind at the time fucked them over. Maybe. Maybe.
  87. My writing again.
  88. I have a 3DS, but I'm not touching the iPad.
  89. I took that test myself. I'm a Hotly Mild Curry.
  90. Short blog. Again, part of the paradigm shift. (I clearly love the word "paradigm".)
  91. Slightly vintage Curry.
  92. I still love Coma Cat. Seriously.
  93. Tasmania was beautiful. If you get the chance, go. I wouldn't live there, but it's still beautiful.
  94. I liked that post.
  95. NOT vintage Curry.
  96. I was most proud of the first paragraph.
  97. DAMN it took me ages to compile those lists.
Two to go this season. Catch ya.

join the experience again soon...

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.