June 8, 2012

Push push.

one seven two nine.

CXXXVII

29% of my readers use Internet Explorer. IE USERS GO HOOOOOOOOME

Et maintenant, le topology, it is done. Finito. Over. Complete. Et maintenant, time for le complex analysis and le system design and methodologies and le network engineering. Le crap. But I will le flourish in those le exams and le stop saying "le" le so often. Le fu-

who wants a camel!!!?

1. e3 e5 2. Bc4 d5 3. Bb3 Nf6 4. Nc3 Bb4

deal.
delegate.
delete.

Curryland is ablaze with sun right now. Sucks to be Australians, caught in the desert which is cold and the snow-capped peaks of the winter wonderland WHAT. THE. HELL. Seriously Australia, get your weather together. Hee! "Weather together". Whether the weather is together or up in the ether (which I will NOT pronounce "æther" no matter how hard you poke me).

5. Ne2 Bg4 6. f3 Bxc3 7. bxc3 Bf5 8. Ba3 e4

This season is coming to an end and much sooner than people think. For this is CXXXVI and I will run out at CXL. Criminally eXtra Large. Yes, I am now a criminal. But that was normal and expected. I am on the run and I am trying hard to patch stuff up but I shall return to the scene of the crime to complete le crime which I started. That is, this blog.

blast. No aeroplanes today.

9. 0-0 (o.O)

Cartridges are no match for a CJ Curry on a rampage and neither are orthogonal sections. Hee! "Orthogonal sections". I thought of that all by myself... while I was drunk. Winner! Bring them on. Bring them all on. Wheeeeeeeee... who wants a camel!!!?

9. ...exf3 10. Rxf3 Bg4 11. Rf2 Nc6 12. h3 Bxe2 13. Qxe2

(four remain in the series now and four and four only shall there be and ever more shall be so)

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.