October 10, 2012

You're not allowed to go until I fuck with you.

I am CJ Curry. This is the Experience. And yours is a very distinctive IP address.

EPISODE ONE FIVE TWO: CRUSH ALL MY HOPES? PART 1

My day tomorrow, as per Curryland protocol.

  • 07:00 - awaken.
  • 07:01 - fall back asleep. (Curryland has very strict rules about this.)
  • 07:03 - awaken again.
  • 07:04 - doze.
  • 07:11 - awaken, because now the minutes digits read one prime number higher than the hours digits.
  • 07:30 - get out of bed.
  • 08:00 - get out of bedroom. Eat breakfast. Two pieces of toast (don't bring me only one piece!)
  • 08:30 - get out of suburb.
  • 09:30 - with luck, pick up a friend of mine from the airport. The whole thing is a ridiculously amazingly awesome airport run. This is gonna be good.
  • 11:00 - first class of the day. Couldn't care less about it.
  • 12:00 - warm up and prep for the relay around town. Eat second breakfast.
  • 13:00 - do the whirlwind.
  • 14:00 - finish the whirlwind and kick off the class thing again. Maybe lunch.
  • 15:00 - scoot away to le shoppingness. Do the shop and get le out ASAP. Maybe lunch.
  • 17:00 - dinner. Omnomnomnom.
  • 18:00 - not quite sure. It's fifty fifty between ze bar and ze arcadium stadium. Yay!
  • 20:30 - definitely ze bar. Start le musique!
  • 22:00 - stop the music. I CAN'T STOP THE MUSIC? How dare you!
  • 00:00 - the day ends. But my night kicks off..
My day is gonna be busy. So is my week.
  • Thursday: as above.
  • Friday: get thyself ready for the weekend.
  • Saturday: do the whirlwind again. I love that whirlwind!
  • Sunday: finish the whirlwind, and possibly... sleep.
  • Monday: do the boring. Fucking assignments.
  • Tuesday: there ain't much more whirlwinding to do.
  • Wednesday: hopefully get much more of a leg up on the boring.
  • Thursday: my last guaranteed hoo-rah. Let's make it a good one.
I have two more planned Experiences coming up quick-fire. Be on the lookout for them.

N

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.