April 26, 2013

Do it.

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE #174
"Joss Whedon has his work cut out for him."

The (hypothetical) movie of my life!
  • Name: "Be More Patient Than Reality"
  • Genre: Tragicomedy
  • Writer: Joss Whedon
  • Director: Steven Spielberg
  • Starring:
    • Zach Braff (as CJ)
    • David Tennant (as my oldest friend)
    • Laurence Fishburne, Zooey Deschanel, Anna Paquin, Emma Stone (as my best friends)
    • Jenna-Louise Coleman (as my sister)
    • Ginnifer Goodwin (as my flatmate)
  • Synopsis:
    A semibiographical look at my move to Melbourne and subsequent journey through uni, with about 35% fiction layered on top.
    The film opens when I move to Melbourne and start living it up in college. I make friends and start having a blast at college and uni, but then tragedy strikes as one of my friends is Whedoned (not killed! just realistically written out). After some angsty soul-searching (and a few thrilling heroics), I choose a new lifestyle and begin again. (Sequel? Maybe not.)
    Expect owls. And funny bits. And the Eureka Tower. Also, there may be a scene with a hot tub, I haven't decided yet. (Hell, I've already cut out the scene where I hack ASIO.)
  • Soundtrack:
    • Recover - Chvrches (opening credits)
    • Concertmate (Bobermann rmx) - Alan1 (when I'm going into the city)
    • Never Acid Again (Neonlight rmx) - Cause4Concern (partying haaaard)
    • Lights On - Katy B & Ms Dynamite (at the same party)
    • Diane Young - Vampire Weekend (driving along the freeway)
    • Belong - Washed Out (beach trip)
    • Die Slow (Tobacco rmx) - Health (just after a disappointment)
    • To Cut A Long Story Short (Vicarious Bliss Mellotron rmx) - Cazals (at a particularly sad bit)
    • Lividup - Disclosure and Sleepyhead - Passion Pit (both for the balcony scene)
    • Gonna Make It - Vydamo (during the fireworks)
    • Freedom - Emma-Louise (final song of the movie as it pans up to the night sky)
    • Do The Astral Plane - Flying Lotus (final credits)
  • Run time: ~124 mins
  • Budget: $200,000 (I wish)
  • OFLC rating: MA15+ (naughty bits!)
  • Alright, hell, you can have it in 16:9 HD.
  • Production Company: Grilled Mouse
  • Release date: One day...
alright, that's enough silliness for one day.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.