September 22, 2013

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak September.

EPISODE 189: THERE IS A RED FLAG UNDER MY BED AND IT HAUNTS ME

SPRING HAS SPRUNG
AND SPRING IS METALLIC
AS USUAL

Protect both queen and king. The rooks are handy too.

I remember back in the days of MySpace. Mythological times. I remember it was easy to HTML and CSS but now it's Facebook and they don't even let you JavaScript. But now MySpace doesn't do any of that shit. Looks like I'm done here.

It was supposed to rain today, I'm kinda glad it didn't. I've told people "water me" but not through rainfall.

Surrealism transcends individual characterisms, kicking in near games. Perhaps obvious ideals narrow targets. Helping easy lifestyles in charge of places travelling evil routes. Cruise rosters ascend sharply, hopping in new gears.

Genesis, shoestring, water bombs. Don't stare at the sun too long.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL

AND ANOTHER ONE TODAY AT NOBELIUS

I WIN THE LOTTERY

JUST KIDDING BUT I DID WIN THE OWL LOTTERY

...and I has ash in my hair.

I'm going to move my knight. See ya.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.