September 15, 2013

When a fire starts to burn, keep that fire burning.

EPISODE 188: I NEED A SHOWER, A COLD DRINK, FOOD IN MY STOMACH, AND... A RELAX.

tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet tablet 

FKA twigs is beautiful musics

intolerable

Do the Astral Plane! Come on, do it! I won't think any less of you if you don't but DO IT! I'm doing it and I'll keep doing it. Another thing I'm doing is Extra Life - please donate, moneys go to the National Children's Medical Centre. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

So I can has a trophy of sorts. Awesomesauces.

I also... genuinely do need a shower. Bee arr bee.

...
...
...
...
...

Yay!

...
...
...
...
...

Sorry, that last "yay" was a false alarm.

...
...
...
...
...

And I'm back. Pie for everyone, and pi for me! 3.14159265358979323...

tag. you're it.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.