November 5, 2013

Remember remember.

EPISODE 197: HAVING A SMASHING GOOD TIME OVER HERE!

Have a cookie. HAVE A GOD DAMN COOKIE.

ten

I have accumulated so much junk on my journey through life and I won't quite know exactly just how much until it comes time to wander again. But the worst thing that could happen is that I could go crazy at seeing it and collapse into a burning screaming heap of goo. So... no loss.

nine

Choose your words carefully. Now drop them faster than you would drop the bass.

eight

...and you can see

seven

I am not being hated because I ain't queueing. Sorry made-to-break for stealing your thing, but seriously I pretty much steal almost every other little thing on this page. Well, I say "steal", I mean "liberate". OC is not my cup of tea.

six

BLAM

five

SHOESTRING.
SHOESTRING.
SHOESTRING.

four

A French person found my geocache!

three

It has come to my attention that I desperately need more funds in many different places (including places the sun doesn't shine). Desperately. If Curryland Media PLC is going to keep going then we need some donations. We accept anything above 20 euro-cents, and we only accept magnetised carrier pigeons as the delivery method. BIRD BIRD BIRD - THE BIRD IS maybe not THE WORD

two

Oops. I skipped a bit.

one

Words can be powerful little blighters, can't they? I just read some words that made me sit back and pretty much go "wow" and virtually no other words because they hit me pretty hard and made me realise just how far I've come in the last little while and how different everything is this time and how right everything is and how my life has changed so much for the better and how close I could be to hearing the one word that will mean everything and... and... and how much I already desperately want to use the same word.

zero.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.