May 25, 2009

A major problem in Australia

I has sick. No, it's not the swine flu. No, it's not the seasonal flu. No, it's not typhoid fever. No, it's not any fever. No, it's not anything serious. Yes, it is a common cold. Yay! I'm going to live!

Welcome back to the CJ Curry Experience. The only M-rated blog with a ghostwriter that credits himself as the writer.

Sleep deprived again. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

POST 19: GOD, WHAT KIND OF A NERD AM I?

Hi friend.

It is raining in the Tiergarten.

That's just the music talking.

I wonder how will live be in five more seconds from now?

Revolution!

What happened? Is everything cool?

Yeah, yeah.

I've stuck around, through thick and through thin. You cannot deny I've always been there.

It was me on that road, but you couldn't see me.

Sing my song, somewhere beyond, better days will soon come.

I've been the one to par-tay until the end.

My words hang in the air.

Maybe we could make it alright.

Love, sunshine & happiness...

You're on your feet again.

Hold that sucker down!

When you buy your Winnebago, I want to ride on a white horse.

Tell me what you want me to say on your birthday.

I remember when we were younger, how the stars still shine.

Do you know Carolina? Where the biscuits are soft and sweet...

This does not change my love for you. I want to spend my life with you.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Bye friend.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.