May 17, 2009

You're paying for overpriced air!

Exams are coming up. Yeah, that's right, exams. And I'll be more intermittent. Yeah, that's right. No more CJ Curry Experiences for you. Well, maybe. Matter of fact, I promised 20 in a series, yeah? Cool. I knew you loved me.

Welcome back to the CJ Curry Experience. It's a non-stop, rollicking ride of shits and giggles, though it does stop, and it doesn't rollick. It doesn't giggle, but it assumes that you giggle. It doesn't shit, but it assumes that it gives you the shits.

We all like reruns! And we all like reminiscing. So the 20th episode will be half old crap and half new crap. 'K? 'K. Excellent. Saves me work, saves your eyesight, and saves my budget. Everyone wins! Except John Howard! He lost! Hahaha!

POST 17: ZERO ZERO WAS ONCE A SONG I HEARD...

Melbin is teh fantasticzorz to me so far and it is especially fantasticzorz to me. w00t yeah! Still loving it and it's still loving me. Well, nearly. Public transport has once again given me the shits! No signs posted to the Zoo from the tram I took. Bah! Oh well.

I'm watching Good News Week for about the third time! Love those vodcasts. Like podcasts, but with a V! V or P? One's worth 16 and one's worth 22, that means Vodcasts are so much better than Podcasts... by a factor of 6! Sweet.

Also, Sessions Six! Trés disques! I'm snowed under with assignments and study and I'm talking about music and vodcasts and it's all the bloody same. For I am CJ Curry!

bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle bicycle

Pig flu. Media mess. Kill everyone involved with the media, that'll learn 'em! In fact, kill 'em with the pig flu! Bah, you can't die from pig flu yet. I like it how the media has blown the whole thing out of proportion and completely forgotten to tell us the

STATISTICS

of the whole thing. Roughly 70 out of roughly 8500 people with the flu have died. That gives you a 0.8% chance of dying. Seriously. ONLY ONE IN EVERY 125 PEOPLE WITH THE FLU WILL DIE FROM COMPLICATIONS ARISING FROM THE FLU. Don't believe me? I'm a fucking mathematician. Now shove it up your anus and get on with your life. And, by the way, this graph is VERY MISLEADING. DO NOT TRUST IT.

On that note, my aim with the CJ Curry Experience is to offend everybody. If you haven't been offended by one of my posts, I'm doing something wrong.

Anyway, on with it.

Discotek! August In Paris, Open The Gates, Zero Zero. Listen! Go! Listen!

The global financial crisis! SUCK IT UP!

Ooh, look. I see pretty pictures. They're all unaccessible by the human eye. Too bad.

And, with that, I shall retreat into my evil lair and plot the downfall of all humans. *tch* It'll be too bloody easy. Humans are stupid. We shall meet again!

Did that "humans are stupid" line offend you? If so, send me an email at go_blow@yourself.com

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.