May 10, 2009

Le damn.

So first there was this guy on my first train of the day, he'd lost his wallet, and instead of trying to explain to the police, he did a runner at the next station. Stupid stupid man. So then there was this hideous bus trip back to my birth town. Then a hideous bus trip back to the halfway mark. Then a hideous bus trip to the three-quarter mark. Then a hideously long wait for a train that was promised to be there immediately. Then a hideously long train trip. Then another hideous train trip with a couple who insisted on smoking on the train, despite the fact that nobody around them wanted them to smoke and the fact that no smoking was allowed on the train, and the fact that one of them was either drunk or stoned or just acting like he was drunk or stoned. Then, upon getting off the last train, the hideous realisation that no buses run between the station and home on Sundays. Thank Gods for mobile phones and McDonalds, otherwise it might have been another hour and a half, or maybe even all night.

NOT COOL.

NOT COOL AT ALL.

IT IS NOT COOL TO THE POINT OF BEING AN EPIC FAIL.

CONNEX EPIC FAILS, YA HEAR?!?!?

...ahem. Welcome back to the CJ Curry Experience. Makes your smile whiter and your hair curl, and will guarantee* to keep your kidneys clean and healthy for the next five seconds.
*Guarantee void if kidneys in horrible condition to begin with, or if there is someone standing behind you.

Tired.

POST 16: WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM SLEEP DEPRIVATION

I was zombiefied! "Melbourne Zombie Shuffle 2009" on YouTube. You won't see me. But you'll see others. Sweet.

My new word of the week is "arbitrary". My new phrase of the week is "That's crazy talk". My new obsession of the month is pasta. My new sarcastic comment of the week is "I'm not being sarcastic".

Refrigerated treats provide the best nutrition for students, by far.

Heater is hot. Ouch ouch, stupid Curry man.

I have spores.

Mmph.

Ya.

O.

I.

There is no letter smaller in size than I, so I guess I'll have to finish that one there.

I am listening to a B Movie and watching a song. I think that's how it goes.

I want to try polyphasic sleep. But I do not have the schedule. Screw you, hideous schedule.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, SKYPE IS A FUCKING GENIUS APPLICATION!

And on that note, I bid you adieu, from a reasonably short, but still annoyingly nonsensical, CJ Curry Experience. Four posts left until the end of the first season!

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.