March 7, 2011

Because you told me to, is why.

the 86th experience has begun...

CJ CURRY S05 E06: WHEN EVERYTHING GOES HORRIBLY RIGHT...

Several issues that I have taken issue with lately:
  1. I have been accused of being a watermelon. This is not only untrue, it's just wrong. You don't go around calling grapefruits "watermelon" for no reason. Trust me, you slanderous lychee, you will not get away with this.
  2. I have also been accused of writing negative blogs. Nothing could be further than the truth. I have never written a negative blog in my life. Look up there, even. Three numbers: 86, 05 and 06. ALL OF THEM POSITIVE. Mathematical loser.
  3. Finally, I have been accused of not being a cat.
As an aside, this is the first CJ Curry Experience from my brand spanking new, Fantale-rich comp uter. Yes, I said comp uter. I have a comp that belonged to the fat German exchange student from The Simpsons. Which explains the Fantales.

In any case, let the madness begin:

blarq
zonk
squeeeeeeek
wat:wat:wat
recycle pain to love GALORE
*blow*
blarq (again)

Have a Fantale?

oodles and oodles of noodles
oodles and oodles of noodles
oodles and oodles of noodles
oodles and oodles of noodles

oh hell here comes an aeroplane SOMEONE STOP ME! I MEAN IT!

(too late. I've followed the aeroplane, and this has sealed my doom. I am about to be reduced to a custard and served up as pudding.)

Urgh. I have only five wearable bandannas. I don't like five. I'd like more. OCD ahoy! Still, the ones I do have are pretty neat. And speaking of penguins, it's time for a news update from our resident newsreader, PacMan.

wukka wukka wukka wukka wukka


And here is a contradictory news report from our second-opinion person, Sir Isaac Newton.

GRAVITY!


Failing that, here's our third opinion:

There was a lot of news today, all around the world. There was also a lot of weather.


Yay! And I don't think we need a fourth opinion. So I'll leave you with my wings of stone and bid you adieu. Have a Fantale.

join the experience again soon...

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.