September 27, 2011

The bananas are back!

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE: EPISODE 1337 (mod 1227)
"CJ IS BEGINNING TO ANNOY YOU..."

la la la la

I have relax. Take that, Frankie.

So, what to discuss today? I suppose I better discuss KABOOM

...
...
...
...

Curryland Media, Inc. apologises for the inconvenient bomb placed right under CJ Curry, and its subsequent inconvenient explosion. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

...
...
...
...

*emerges*

*shakes head*

Whew. That was an interesting experience. Thank goodness kittens didn't die. But it also... changed me slightly. In fact, I think I've changed into a nice blogger. I think I'm going to blog about nice things now. Like kittens, and ponies, and rainbows, and puppies, and pink fluffy unicorns. Yay! Everything is nice! Everything is fun! Everything is KABOOM

...
...
...
...

Curryland Media, Inc. apologises for placing a bomb underneath CJ Curry, in order to bring him back to normal. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

...
...
...
...

*emerge*

Well, fuck. I'm dead. And this is hell. Well, I hope hell is ready for me.

Anyway. I was supposed to talk to you lot today about analytic and algebraic topology of locally Euclidean parameterization of infinitely differentiable Riemannian manifold... or something like that. But I don't know anything about it. What am I doing to do? I know. I'll be all CJ and make bad jokes and play tag and fly kites and

KABOOM

...
...
...
...

Hell has exploded. We apologise for the inconvenience, but CJ Curry was just too much for us. We shall rebuild hell and Curryland and return you to your regularly scheduled blog within a week.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.