October 8, 2011

Smile grotesquely the day after tomorrow.

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE: EPISODE 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 14, 16, 28, 56, 112
"TURN IN YOUR SANITY HERE"

Curryland is beautiful at this time of year. Why not try a holiday?

...ahem. I've done some pretty stupid things: I've thrown my hat into the ring twice in a row and won; I've gone running and jumping a hundred times, just for the sake of it; I've put myself under so much pressure that I almost collapsed under its weight. Now, I'm doing something even stupider: blogging on an empty stomach and sleep deprivation.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm sitting on a chair. Next to me is an owl. Next to the owl is an amazingly amazing awesome. You want to tell me what an awesome is? It's similar to an epic. It's also similar to a win and a win is a win is a win is a win. Wiiiiiiiiin. Because there's no dog there. Ooooooooh.

Do you see an aeroplane because I don't see an aeroplane all I see is the sound of an aeroplane and the noise of a bicycle and... squeeeeeeeeeek. What the hell is that squeek? Joyful. And the ratatouille! Oh, the ratatouille! Del dot icio dot us. Ish. Have fun with that. A ha.

Want pie now. You got pie?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand let's have a little bit of fun and call it a slap on the arse cheeks because who doesn't like that stuff. Not me! I loves a bit of funzies. Because it's worth the fun and it's worth the effort and it's worth the extra time blogging and stuff and... yay.

I'm gonna say that you're an idiot. And you're not gonna care, because you're not reading this. And I'm in the middle of the Curryland offices without a care in the world. Maybe a care or two. But not in the world. Worlds win.

Yoy.

And yoy again. Yahoo!

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.