September 4, 2012

Build up castles.

I am CJ Curry. This is the Experience. And we apologise for the delay.

EPISODE ONE FOUR SIX: ZED OH EM GEE!

Point A: Jayne Cobb's hat.

Point B: I have gotten a lot closer to 100% on Borderlands. So my plan is to have those four games - precisely those four games - listed in the last post done by September's end. Four games per month. One per week. Do-able. Especially with holidays coming up. Aeroplane.

Point C: Punch it.

Point D: ah, hell with the points. I'm sick of them already. All I know is aeroplanes and jelly and I'm now hungry. FUCK. Welp, time to grab some blood oranges.

...wait.

BLOOD ORANGES.

I HAVE BLOOD ORANGES NOW.

WHOOOOOOOO! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YEAH BITCHES! I GOT BLOOD ORANGES!

YA!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Blood oranges are MY VICE.

'Scuse me.

*****
****
***
**
*

*nom*

Whew. That exhausted me. And now I'm going to write in a maths joke, just like I've done every post so far: the level cap on Borderlands. Hee!

Five random pieces of advice:

  • Fill every beat with something.
  • Think of the radio.
  • Ask your body.
  • Decorate, decorate.
  • Accept advice.
Thanks to Messrs. Eno and Schmidt, I am able to give that advice.

cheds. and a baguette. BLOW YA SPEAKERS.

A

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.