October 2, 2013

Flashes on match heads, splashes on ashes. Sounds kinky.

EPISODE 191: ONE FOOT GOES DOWN

Here we are in Curryland's heart of business: 1 Curry Avenue. The business is called Big Business. Half a million people roll in there each day for a whole bunch of purposes - work, visitation, cleaning, auditing, stealing food from the lobby's vending machines, releasing deadly viruses... the works.

Next door is Curryland Media's studios. It's run-down and cobwebby. Three people go in each day. I'm one. The second is the 96-yr-old security guard, and the third is the security guard's anthropomorphic handgun. The handgun is blind, and the guard has a slight case of arthritis.

It's not been a good time for Curryland Media. Since season 4 (when Curryland Media gave me my job back after that ninja broadcast escapade that had me running through HTML labs and pelicans' beaks... you know the one, right?) we've been in a slow decline. Curryland governments (yes, there are several) have slowly cut our funding OH LOOK IT'S SUNNY OUTSIDE *schwoop*




uh, don't mind me, I'm just sittin' here feedin' the owls

because the ink is in the water WHAT PART OF THE INK IS IN THE WATER DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

Here comes cloud. Time go go ins-OSHIT IT'S RAINING NOW

CLICK THE F TO SPRINT

*slam* I'm inside again. Inside every heartbeat. Inside every worry. Wait... that sentence has been done before. Shit.

(there are over sixteen trillion cookies in my cookie bank. help.)

The rain continues and so I continue my sundream.

<INSERT STOP-MOTION VIDEO OF A BANANA AND AN APPLE HERE>

(for those wondering I am putting one foot down in front of the other one. do not panic until I do.)

I think I made the right decision staying inside the four walls of Curryland Media today. I think that tomorrow I will go outside and chill in a place that needs chilling, while perhaps doing some homeworkings. Or breaking portals. 'Ta.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.