October 13, 2013

Melted yet?

EPISODE 193: IT'S RAINING, IT'S SHINING, THE OLD MAN CAN'T MAKE UP HIS MIND ABOUT WHAT HE'S GONNA DO BECAUSE WHEN HE BUMPED HIS HEAD SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIS BRAIN, PROBABLY SOME KIND OF CONCUSSION WHICH HE SHOULD PROBABLY HAVE CHECKED OUT BECAUSE HEAD INJURIES CAN BE KINDA NASTY GIVEN THE CHANCE AND GIVEN A BIT OF BEING LEFT ALONE, HELL, IF IT'S RAINING AND SHINING HE'S PROBABLY HIT HIS HEAD SOMETHING FIERCE AND HE'S NOW HALLUCINATING, SOMEONE MAYBE CALL AN AMBULANCE AND HAVE A&E ON STANDBY?

I want a cheeseburger.

here begins the brain bleach

It's ostensibly impossible to read a red cake properly, correct? Well, I have done it. It took three weeks of persistence and another five years of training, but I did it. And we're not talking "read" as in "just skimmed it" like most people do. I can quote it verbatim if you wish.

Time to feel unreal. Be back in a few minutes.

.. ,, ?? -- [[ ^^ ## // == !! %% ;; }} || \\ __ &&

magic keeps happening and I have zero idea how to turn it off because it's part of my persona
and it's something that always made me kathump kathump
but right now I cannot handle so please get gone for the moment

Does it ever bother you when I don't finish a

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl owl

Split lips annoy me.

37 evenly divides 111. Who knew?

mmmm. pancakes and cookies. mmmmmmmmmmm.

next gateway opens a kind chillout land beyond Larry Carlson's acid-trip-type animations

Actually, if you want the contents of the red cake, send an SSAE to me here at Curryland Studios. You know how to do it: attach it to the leg of a homing eagle, send it flying in the opposite direction, wait five months, buy a game on Steam and look to the west horizon. The SSAE will now be full.

(erm. it means Stamped Self Addressed Envelope.)

See you next time, and don't forget to elect a dolphin!

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.