August 26, 2009

In case you still can't get enough...

I gotsta love this weather. Wet, windy, woolly. That's right, we're in New Zealand now.

Welcome back to the CJ Curry Experience. With more New Zealand, English cricketer, and Canberra jokes than the next leading psychopathic blogger, you'd be crazy to miss it. RSS me!

We lost the Ashes and we lost the Bledisloe, so feel free to jump in with your jokes. They will be well-received. Besides, I have an arsenal of jokes handy. And speaking of Arsenal, is that where the English cricket team got their players from? Oh, no, wait. The Arsenal players know how to use their feet.

POST 25: BITTER DISAPPOINTMENT... AND HOT CHICKEN STOCK DRINKS

Well, so C++ is not my bitch yet. But:

#include <iostream>
int main()
{
std::cout << "Hello world!" << endl;
int pin;
std::cout << "Please enter the PIN number for your bankcard here: ";
std::cin >> pin;
std::cout << "Cheers!" << endl;
return 0;
}

And that shall do me for the moment. Man, I can cough like billy-o. And I can choke as bad as an English cricketer at the crease. CHOKE!

Talking of cricket, I'm out of action! Shed a tear!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans

Dum da dum, doi doi doi...

Let me show you my Mudkipz, because all your base are belong to me over 9,000 times. Epic win. Meme!

Is it just me, or do people like to argue? My hobby: trolling YouTube. Other people like trolling 4chan or something like that, but I just troll YouTube. You get some seriously funny replies every so often.

I have playing cards.

And finally, here is a word of my own compsoing: Pillether. It's got a ring to it.

Credits (listed in order of appearance)

CJ Curry Tiƫsto
The Blog Gary Brolsma
CJ's Computer Deep Thought
C++ Python
Cricket Jiminy Cricket
Lighting James Watt
Choreography William Hung
Music William Hung
Director ???
Special Thanks Andrew Flintoff
Producer RSS

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.