March 25, 2010

Let it rain. No, wait. Let it be normal.

Hi. I'm CJ. And I am the alias of Ocean Bird.

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE 48: IS IT NOT NIFTY? NO, IT IS NOT.

So, yeah. I been busy. And it's pranking season again! Wahoo! However, I am snowed under. Very snowed under. I'm so snowed under it's like a blizzard in here. In fact, it is winter here in Curryland and a blizzard is imminent. So I might be attacked by random pockets of white noise.

For example, here comes some snow right no










and the bartender says "Is this some kind of joke?"

People wonder why I call myself Ocean Bird at times. Well,




                    the name "Ocean Bird" comes from. It's not an official nick







      @stratocrash. He's a pretty

                                                             NDS, Wii, and PC. I think.

So currently I am                            and                               to try and                     the blizzard. I honestly prefer                                                 but needs must as             drives.

Stupid f   ing blizzard. I'm         frostbitten.

Curryland                  with their nearest



curry.

Still, you've got to laugh.

L  er

--C.


This has been a CJ Curry presentation for CJ Curry Enterprises, Inc. Don't forget to enter the "Where In The World Is Curry Sanfrancisco?" competition. Last post's winner was Mr. Terrence Simpson, of 32 Curry Street, Curryland. For correctly saying that I broadcasted Ep47 from the DVD slot of a disused television set in the rubbish tip, Terrence wins a tracksuit, beanbag, and noodle set. That'll keep Terry occupied for a week or two! The prize for Ep48 is: a park bench that has been certified as termite and woodworm free. You don't have long until next post!

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.