April 28, 2010

Spread yourself over this piece of toast for me.

Hi. I'm CJ. And the zombie apocalypse is coming.

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE 53: IF I SAID YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL BODY...

While we wait for the strobelight, pseudo-random number generator, and the small glass of orange juice to get up off my couch and get ready for my blog, I present to you a tweet.

@cjcurry I do believe this is a blog post.

Thank you. And now I present another tweet.

TWEET

Thank you. You may be seated. Feel free to enjoy the marshmallows, but keep clear of the deep-friend foxes' tails. We need them for the next event, which takes place in two lines' time.

The next event is here. But you're not invited.

The problem with <censored> censorship is that it's <censored> and <censored>. Censorship can go <censored> my <censored> <censored> the <censored> <censored> <censored> son of a <censored> <censored> <censored> the <censored> <censored> <censored> giblets.

You are an hooligan. I am a awesome.

I really should be working, but <censored> is stopping me.

So, yeah, it's getting close to Mother's Day. Here Mum, have your day. I need a day. I don't have a day. They say every day is Children's Day, but I'm not a children. And I'm not a father, an ANZAC, a Christmas, or a Thurs. I don't get my own day. :(

I believe that I'm getting censored by the Curryland <censored>. Still.

HEY HEY. Bye bye!

Later

--C.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.