August 19, 2010

There's something to be said for trance.

(rated M for Mature content: contains ecstasy. but not the drug.)

Last time on the CJ Curry Experience: we listed 1,001 uses of Facebook, ate some chips, and travelled to the deepest jungles of New York City.

And coming up today: we eat a Vegemite-and-sushi sandwich, point and stare at a piece of lint for four hours, and play with shoes.

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE 66: A DANGEROUS COMBINATION

I had almost no sleep last night

because I was too bloody EXCITED


and the euphoria still hasn't worn off






anticiPAtion
and AWESOMENESS

never let me sleep on a head full of excitement



Anxious but still euphoric

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(this is me blatantly being epically happy)

I stopped believing in fairytales when I was 10.
I started believing in fairytales when I was 18.
I've been living in a fairytale since I turned 18.
Don't stop me.




Oh, and also, don't stop my AWESOME KICKASS FEELING.





I'm excited. Can you tell?

Next time on the CJ Curry Experience: we OH BUGGER IT I'LL STILL FEEL AWESOME

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.