February 18, 2011

Turn the page.

the 83rd experience has begun...

CJ CURRY S05 E03: ZOOT ZOOT ZOOT ZOOT ZOOT ZOOT ZOOT ZOOT

Hiya. Sorry, I can't be with you right now. My pet llama has scooted off on me. I really do need that llama. Be back soon.









zoot zoot zoot






Yo. I cornered the bastard. Finally. Then I sold it to my neighbour, the horse. SEE WHAT I DID THAR? NEIGH-BOUR? HORSE? HAR HAR HAR oh shit DON'T LYNCH ME

*lynch*

damn. Oh well. I still need to find my wedge-tailed eagle and go fer my gopher. SEE WHAT I DID THAR? GO-FER? GOPHER? HAR HAR HAR oh shit DON'T ZAP ME

*zap zap*

damn. Hey, wait, you're only supposed to zap me once!

*shrug*

What the fuck, man?

*eh*

Fine. I'll just look for my wedge-tailed eagle. I'll hunt it down using a golf club. SEE WHAT I DID THAR? GOLF CLUB? WEDGE? HAR HAR HAR oh shit DON'T... um... what are you gonna do next?

*attack attack*

Fuck. Well, that's all my attackingness for the day. I'd better skedaddle. Fast.

*chase*

................

he'll never find me here

................

*stop chase*

Okie. Bye bye!

*attack*

FUCK!

join the experience again soon...

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.