March 9, 2013

I'll just leave this here...

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE #167
"Let's drop this."

Ladies and gentlemen, we present: the original and best CJ Curry!

*applause*
*wild stamping*
*shrieks*
*fangirly screams*
*stops cassette*
*silence*

Blammo. Time to dye again! Help me out here. Less than a week to go and I am decidedly not afraid of it or anything else. Bring on the fun!

Ahem. On a more serious note. Unfortunately the blog has gotten a negative review. In all the 167 episodes I have dropped, we have never had a negative review. Until now. As a consequence, I am organising a hunting party. There are only six slots, so I am holding a competition. To win a spot, all you need to do is email Curryland Media with a photo of your favourite fanboy, in the fanboy pose I have drawn at random out of a hat. Which you will not know, so you will have to guess. The first five correct answers will be put into a mincer, and the next five will be randomly drawn out of a hat.

Jump into my throat and breathe the moon dust.

I feel like my life could be an Emiliana Torrini song right now. Or maybe not. But it should be because Emi is amazing at her singing. And I am sleepy so I am going to present the next paragraph as a series of keyboard mashings.

lihb'cvnqjvf[ob nqn3ui5hgol8yql'uibg;/uiwb vqh0 gqhoUSRH rvgaeoli RGAS rgaei rgae hui rgae rgaw hui rgew ohu gw 902bty4;9fh4livu gh;qoty.i rgwui aw,zkjs th;ozsl ygh;ob ty;aoth;askdgjh;kasdgh;askdgjh';thuw;OSDJgn'aovfjun'ozrvnsa;aorjsgh ka jngvau h mnbvUISb ddz lkgh awektuy aiuh4 ia ,ig un9i8 ar498th 9i 4u nLI awpe tvh[a4'6-3a4c]wtvyu3q0[tv g;ailujhdf vghbnqwderftg

That was fun. And enlightening.

And there is light through the veins.

sleep is beckoning but I am not going to listen to its call because I don't think I want to sleep just yet but it is 1 in the morning oh what the hell time for some snooze. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i'm not really asleep, but trust me it won't take long.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.