March 3, 2013

Safety in 14-21-13-2-5-18-19.

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE #166
"Stop, look, listen, think, then realise you're wasting time."

Is it the calm before the storm, or the quiet time before the dawn?

...wacko. I have just been sent a letter claiming that I owe some company or other $477.53 in foreign domestic taxes. So I need your help. As usual, please address donations to the following address:
CJ Curry
c/- The Experience
G.P.O. Box 63
Curryland
(the postal code is 55H3 999R3YD o37744F10459 L544591321.04 ∫hha5*6 - in case you'd forgotten already. don't forget to use the correct font, either. otherwise the donations will find their way to my evil identical twin brother, BJ.)

...ahem.
one seven zero five three three seven
Thank you.

Hey look! A unicorn! Oh wait, that unicorn disappeared. Now I'm bored. Very bored. So bored, in fact, that I'm going to wait until something else magical happens.
...
...
...
Ho hum.
...
...
...
Nothing magical is happening.
...
...
...
Absolutely nothing.
...
...
...
Remember kids, idealism sucks.
...
...
...
CLANG
Welp, would you look at that. A random street sign just not-so-magically fell off its pole. And it hurt. I'll update you on how that injury proceeds within the week. Or two weeks. I don't know how long these injuries take to develop.

And long live my cricket bat.

if ever there was a prize for "cutest webcomic relationship" i swear jamie mcjack and erin would have to win it.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.