March 23, 2009

Spotlight eyes on endless skies.

Maths assignment is making head hurt. Need Internets to make smartness again. Thinks it's not working. Need food.

Welcome back to the CJ Curry experience. Now with 50% less sugar and 25% more pretentiousness, this new-improved M-rated blog promises to neither be new, improved, or sugary.

Half a dozen blogs! I never thought I'd make it this far. I thought I'd run out of things to say. But then again, when you're making up nonsense, anything is possible. Hell, I could be the Queen of England for all you know. (But I'm not. I'm a student who likes psytrance. Treat me like a pariah.)

POST 6: WHERE O WHERE HAS THE SERIOUS BLOG GONE?

First off: Kittens!

Second off: I'd like to know how they got the idea for the digital watch. I'm in awe. Seriously. I also realise that Douglas Adams would roll over in his grave but I reckon they're a pretty neat idea anyway.

Third off: I think there's something wrong with me. I'm starting to revert to a serious blog. Help me! Send me money! Stick some money into your CD tray or CD slot, shut the tray (if you have a tray), and send that money to me in an email. I'd prefer it in Australian currency, but if you don't have any, I guess I can try and go convert it.

Fourth off: It's a hot, steamy 18 degrees (which is 64.4 degrees in Fahrenheit land) and I am a massive 25 kilometres (which is 15 and a half miles in American money) away from the nearest decent donut shop. Donuts!

Fifth off: Fuck, I gotta go have tea soon. I have a meeting.

Sixth off: I'm going to rewrite my maths book. I will need financial aid. Send me money in the usual way.

Seventh off: Today I made a paper hat! Such fun! Such excellence, considering I don't even know how to make a paper hat. But I can make a paper aeroplane. Paper aeroplane! Angus & Julia Stone! Hell yeah, my word association is the best.

Eighth off: Einstein. Albert Einstein. You are a clever man.

Ninth off: Does it ever bother you when, one day when you're minding your own business, nothing special, just minding your own business, you get bored, I mean real bored, bored as batshit, then you decide, just for the sake of it, to go and turn on your computer, but your computer doesn't turn on, then you turn it on again, and it does turn on this time, but it takes ages to boot up, I mean your computer is a dinosaur, and then you boot up an Internet browser, like Firefox or Opera or Netscape or IE, and you tap onto a website, and that website happens to be this one, and you usually like it, which would be unusual in a sense, and you come to this sentence, because it's a long sentence and it caught your eye, and you get to the end of the sentence and realise the stupid fucking thing doesn't mean anything?

Tenth off: Kittens again!

Goodbye.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.