April 24, 2009

And here we are, half past three in the morning...

Back To Mine, while you're trying to slow down, is so much better with dim light. Not candle-type light, but desk-lamp-type light. Trust me on this one. And never trust anyone who says "trust me".

Welcome back to the CJ Curry Experience. We're not scheduled to get an upgrade until 2020, so until then, you get the same pretentious M-rated junk you've known for 13 posts, and hated for 15.

It's ridiculous. It's crazy. It's downright stupid. But it's...

POST 13: WHY, OH WHY?

As always, if you'd like to make any complaints about the Experience, please make them in writing, and enclose a $50 bribe to make your complaint handled faster. Lack of bribe may not guarantee the complaint being addressed. More bribe will make me rich and you poor. Suckers.

I froze! Video link soon never. Freezing was shit.

Does anyone think that the economy's fucked? Or would you rather think "fuck off, economy"?

Food. Foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood.

Too bloody cold. My fingers are almost frozen to the bones. If that's the right expression. I dunno. It's pretty fitting for a day when I had to freeze anyway! Freeze. I like freeze. But only in summer. Summer = like, winter = not like. The gods of winter = epic fail. Suckers.

Haha, why am I not sumbitting this at half past three in the morning? I wrote the skeleton of this post at half past three in the morning. Seriously. Because I couldn't slow down. I wrote it, then I slowed down. Then I kept it going this afternoon. After I froze.

Hey. I never said you would like this experience.

Who likes reading Dilbert? All thsoe who don't need to start reading it. Suckers. Seriously, you are all suckers until you read Dilbert.

See you suckers later!

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.