September 19, 2009

If I ever recover...

And now, I shall attempt to perform a triple-somersault, with three-quarter twist and maybe a feet-first entry. Yah!

CLUNK

...now I need to put water in the pool. Ooooh... the pain...

Welcome back to the CJ Curry Experience. We deliver, you belie... I mean... Everybody's talking about it! It's... I mean... Check in. Relax. Take... I mean... We report, you deci... I mean... Boom de ya... I mean... The future will not be... I mean... Hi?

And now that the blatant copyright infringements are out of the road, it's time. Time for some juicy juicy lies and slander.

POST 10TH PRIME: WHEN I SAY 'JUMP', YOU SAY 'FUCK NO'.

run.

Does I needs food or does I needs waters? You can decide, by voting on my voting thing. My voting thing is five thousand miles wide and sits just south of Violet Town. It's because I care about your opinions, and how they affect the world.

Windy and raining agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

When I get back to writing, I shall be fed. At the beacon!

nom nom nom... maybe? yesh.

I hear a sheep. I do not see a sheep. And now I feel sheepish. NEW ZEALAND ALERT

...and so, from the CJ Curry Studios, we say... tough bloody luck. I'm still going on this blog.

As it is, there are a number of people who want my head. I say to you No! You may not have my head! My head is precious and filled with a waking life written on a bundle of nerves. COPYRIGHT PROBLEMS AGAIN!

I must dash... back to my keyboard! Bahaha, I love teasing you lot!

Fuck. Daisies are out. Yellow shoes ahoy!

So, what the hell is up with hormones and spring? I mean, supposedly spring is the time of year when a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love... but I have it on good authority that they're still thinking of SEX! Mister Tennyson needs to rethink that poem.

It is time for me to... write more!

I think it is beautiful that everyone else is 256 colours too...

Bye!

Credits (listed in order of appearance)

CJ Curry               Napoleon Dynamite
The Blog Pedro
CJ's Computer Kip
Dubbing George W. Bush
Lighting A match
Publicity Skype
Jokes recycled by Grocon
Clouds courtesy of Super Mario World
Pig flu courtesy of Babe
I'M REAL HAPPY FOR YOU, CREDITS, AND I'M GONNA LET YOU FINISH,
BUT BEYONCÉ'S CREDITS ARE THE BEST CREDITS OF ALL TIME!!!



...

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.