September 24, 2009

Procrastination is the mother of blogging.

You will always be unloved. Ba ha!

Welcome back to the CJ Curry Experience. What are you, some kind of masochist?

Who'd have thought, 29 episodes ago, that I was a nutbag and I deserved to have my blog deleted? That's right, you all did! I knew it. Bastards! All of you!

POST 30: EVEN STUPID-HEADS NEED TO EAT...

Short blog today. The end.


















...or, if you're persistent enough, here I am again. Hi.

And it's been raining. And it looks like there's more coming. And I have a break next week. And I will update at least twice. Bwahaha.

In the meantime, I have un-disturbing news for you. Once this season is done I might not return until May! Shocked! ...well, not that shocked. See, it all depends on a number of different things. Things that you can influence, by waving your arms around like a butterfly.

I hope you like butterflies! But enough with the dragons!

Oh well. Again with the shortness. Maybe. I need food. Back soon. If you're unlucky, that is... Spaghetti!!!

**************

I had food. I had trainings. I likes trainings. None for a week, though, it seems.

BAH! They say quartz is accurate. It's not, it's very quartzy. Ooh, "quartzy"! Good Scrabble word. It has a Q, a Z and a Y. Quixotic, quartzy quizzes! (Damn! No Scrabble for that last word.)

One day, I'm gonna... erm...

Moar food. Bye now.

Credits (listed in order of appearance)

CJ Curry               Craig Charles
The Blog Robert Llewellyn
CJ's Computer Norman Lovett
Stupid-Head Gary Ablett
Spaghetti Mario
Luigi
Music Mike Oldfield
Sound Effects That Guy From Police Academy
Cameras Kevin Carter
Visual Effects Dr. Spock
Refreshments Brendan Fevola
Special Thanks Bag Raiders
Producer Adolf Hitler

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.