May 9, 2010

Join me.

Hi. I'm CJ. And I am not Catherine Deveny or Miranda Devine, but I do want to offend you.

THE CJ CURRY EXPERIENCE 55: UNIX SPELLED BACKWARDS IS... XINU

So what's happening in the world?

Well, to start with, England has a small issue with a hung parliament. Tho' why a parliament would want to commit suicide is beyond me.

An earthquake has gone all "zap zap" on Jakarta. Tsunami alerts have been cancelled and the worst tsunami so far was 8 inches high.

It's Mum's day in some parts of the world. Hi, Mums! Thanks for shoving us out of your wombs in an especially undignified manner, in order to make us appear more dignified later in life.

The World Cup is a month away, and so is E3. The worlds of sports and leisure are really kicking in right now... and it's winter here in Curryland. Hate.

And that's it for world news. Except it isn't. Look it up yourself, lazy bum.

See, I'd like a few more crackers. Except people don't have crackers. They don't like crackers. But I like crackers. I remember crackers when crackers were popular. Crackers are cracky and cracked. I want crackers.

I have a project. If you know my project, you'll know that it's been on indefinite hiatus. That indefinite hiatus is more definite now. I shall begin more work on it within the week, month, couple of months. Maybe? But I'll keep going on it.

I enjoy your company. Now, enjoy mine. DO IT.

It has occurred to me that I am running out of randomness. Your mother.

Send me more ideas, or I might start on the reviews. And hell, you won't be letting me do that now, will you? Send the ideas to CJ Curry, c/o the postbox to Hell, 666 Curry Road, Curryland. Entries must be sent on a piece of paper shaped like Elvis Presley in order to be posted. Do it. Please, do it quickly!

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mario kart wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I must away to eat...
some...
food.

FEED ME.

I WANT FOOD.

NOMS.

TASTY FOOD.

WANT.

NOW.

EAT.

Never mind, I've had food.

Later

--C.

No comments:

CC BY Australia. Some rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.